Wednesday 8 February 2012

A day of St. Brigid


Yesterday we all set of to Kildare town for a day packed full everything to do with St. Brigid.  When we arrived in Kildare town we watched a film about the town and St. Brigid. After this we visited St.Brigid's church. There was many interesting things to see there.Including the church bell which we all got to ring. Then we went to Kildare outlet for a quick hot chocolate break. After this we went to see the two saint Brigid wells. I liked the second one best. When we were there we had a short prayer service.  I filled up a bottle of the holy water to bring home. The well was really pretty and peaceful. I was really surprised to discover that st,Brigid had such a huge impact on the town of Kildare.  My favorite part was when i was sitting beside the water of the last well with my friends. I liked this as it felt really peaceful.  I really enjoyed my day.
This is the st.bridgids church
kildare.ie












































No comments:

Post a Comment